[BNC-all] Kitchen counter closing on Monday August 10th - Note: This will be a 1-2 day project.

Totten, Mary J tottenm at purdue.edu
Thu Aug 6 15:10:02 EDT 2015

Everyone,
   We will be starting some repair work on the kitchen counter on Monday the 10th.  You will not have access to the sink or cupboards, but you will still be able to access the refrigerator.  I will move one of the Microwave ovens to the hallway  outside the back of the kitchen on a table for you to use.  You will not be able to wash your dishes here in the building on those days.  Please DO NOT wash your dishes in the bathroom area.  If you have any questions, please let me know and thank you for your cooperation and understanding.

Thank you,

Mary Jo Totten
Birck Nanotechnology Center
Discovery Park/Purdue University
1205 West State Street  BRK 1220
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2057
(765) 496-1173

Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.
Thomas A. Edison