[BNC-all] E-BEAM LITHOGRAPHY PROCESS

Brown, Donna J brown746 at purdue.edu
Thu Apr 23 16:21:21 EDT 2015

PROCESS FOR USING E-BEAM LITHOGRAPHY SYSTEM AT OTHER FACILITY

1.)   Once you determine which facility you will use and have an estimate of the total project expense you will need to complete a purchase request form.  This form will need to list the facility as the vendor, briefly describe the research you will be doing, and provide a total cost estimate for the project.  For example, Vendor=Notre Dame and the project will not exceed $800 total. Also, we will need your PI's account information that will be charged for 75% of the facility fees.

2.)   Once you have completed the purchase request form you will need to get approval from your PI for the expense.  This can be signature or email approval.

3.)  Once you have the PI approval and completed form, bring that to the business office for fiscal approval.  This can be brought to Lyndsey Estes (estes3 at purdue.edu<mailto:estes3 at purdue.edu>) .

4.)  Lyndsey will get fiscal approval and provide the purchase order information to the contact person at the chosen facility.

5.)  When you have a date planned to go work at the facility, you will need to enter a travel request in Concur.  We are reimbursing 100% of your travel mileage to/from the facility.  The account number to enter in Concur is 21010000/4027002000/5200029404.

I know that several students are planning to go to Notre Dame tomorrow.  This communication may be too late for that group.  Please complete the forms that are listed above next Monday for that visit.  If you have any questions please free to contact Lyndsey or me.

Thank you,

Donna Brown
Business Manager
Birck Nanotechnology Center