[BNC-all] Three quick updates/notes

Peroulis, Dimitrios dperouli at purdue.edu
Fri May 9 11:08:01 EDT 2014

Dear all,

1.       Thank you all for your very useful comments in our weekly cleanroom feedback surveys over the past 6 weeks. As you may have already noticed in the last couple of weeks, we are now including actions we are taking based on your comments to every weekly Friday memo. If you don't see an action based on your response, it does not mean we have ignored it. It simply may require a longer-term action plan from our side.

2.       The feedback survey is now online! Just go to https://nanohub.org/groups/bnc/users and click the survey link under operations. If you prefer a direct link, please check this one<https://purdue.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_eQbN3nYi83Hhzk9>.

3.       With the end of the semester nearing, please check and identify any chemicals you will no longer need. Please see Ira for disposal. Also as a reminder chemicals are not to be stored in totes  and all chemicals going onto the cleanroom need to go through Ira. This is ensure that the containers are cleanroom compatible and maintain our chemical inventories.

Thank you,
Dimitri

Dimitrios Peroulis
Professor, School of Electrical and Computer Engineering
Deputy Director, Birck Nanotechnology Center
Purdue University
1205 West State Street
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2057
tel: (765) 494-3491, fax: (765) 494-4731
email: dperouli at purdue.edu<mailto:dperouli at purdue.edu>
http://sites.google.com/site/peroulisteam/