[BNC-all] Natosha Whisler

Anthrop, Heather L hanthrop at purdue.edu
Fri May 2 13:43:02 EDT 2014

Hello Everyone,

I'm sad to let you know that Natosha Whisler has resigned her position as Recharge Clerk in the Birck Business office.  Natosha joined our team in October 2013 and even though she's only been here a short time, she will be greatly missed.  She has accepted a position that she couldn't pass up with Unity Health.  Her last day will be on May 9th.  Please come by and wish her well.

Thank you,

Donna Brown
Business Manager
Birck Nanotechnology Center