[BNC-all] BNC E-news for the week of Sept. 1st

Anthrop, Heather L hanthrop at purdue.edu
Fri Aug 29 13:00:43 EDT 2014

Holiday
Survey Input

Tote Safety

Tours

Holiday
Purdue University is closed Monday, September  1st in observance of Labor day.

Survey Input

Thanks very much to the Birck user community for continuing to suggest improvements and providing constructive feedback for our cleanroom operations.  Over the past 20 weeks since we started the pilot feedback program we received 106 feedback messages and we've directly addressed 19 issues in the cleanroom, some large and some small . . . . but all important.

Please keep your suggestions coming!

Ron

Tote Safety

Some users have had difficulty reaching cleanroom totes stored on the upper racks.  We will be purchasing a safe step stool for use near the tote racks.  Please be safe when removing and replacing totes.

Tours
Friday, September 5th there will be a tour of 20 Academic Advisors at 1:00 pm.