[BNC-all] Concur Update

Brown, Donna J brown746 at purdue.edu
Mon Sep 16 15:24:12 EDT 2013

Hello Everyone,

Just want to first introduce myself, Donna Brown, I am the new interim Business Manager in Birck Nanotechnology Center.  I am excited to be here and look forward to getting to know each of you.

I know that Concur is a new travel system and some of you may have questions or concerns.  We have completely transitioned from our old paper system, everyone should be using Concur for travel.  If you need additional support I  just want to make sure that you know that there are resources available.  Please work with the secretaries, they are truly our resident experts on helping you with booking your travel and completing your expense report once you return from your trip.  I also want to let everyone know that we do have staff members who are Subject Matter Experts here in Discovery Park.  The secretaries can work through them to handle any complications or new questions they may have.  They are:
                                                Rita Bennett       rrobert at purdue.edu<mailto:rrobert at purdue.edu>     47177
                                                Stacie Dilley        sdilliey at purdue.edu<mailto:sdilliey at purdue.edu>      63576
                                                Jan Goetz            jangoetz at purdue.edu<mailto:jangoetz at purdue.edu>  67327
Also, Joanna Allen, and I can answer any questions you may have and are additional resources on site.  We definitely do not want this new travel system to cause undue stress to any of you and want you to know that we are ready and willing to provide support through this transition.

Thank you and I look forward to working with you all!

Donna