[BNC-all] Migration of reservation to the new outlook/room wizard system

Turner, Jaime J jjbiggs at purdue.edu
Tue Oct 8 16:13:08 EDT 2013

Dear all,

This Thurs and Fri, Oct. 10-11th we will be migrating the current conference room reservations from our Resource Allocation Tool (RAT) system to our new Outlook/Room Wizard system.  In order to do this we need to make sure no new reservation are made through the RAT system so they are not missed while transferring to our new Outlook/Room Wizard system.  Therefore, if you can wait to make a room reservation please do so until after the migration but if you need one during it, please see one of the secretaries and they can help you with it.

On Monday Oct. 14th (after the migration) we will shut the RAT system down and start using the new Outlook/Room Wizard system exclusively for scheduling conference rooms.  Please find attached an instruction sheet on how to use Outlook to reserve our conference rooms

If you have any questions on how to reserve a conference room in the new system please see any of the secretaries who can help you.

Thanks!

Jaime Turner
1205 West State STreet
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2057