[BNC-all] "Ask the Staff" Forum Launches!

Reger, Ronald K rreger at purdue.edu
Wed Feb 15 13:27:30 EST 2012

To the Birck Research Community,

We're pleased to announce the launch of a new web-based forum for Birck researchers, "Ask the Staff."  Our goal with this forum, hosted on the Purdue Engineering Intranet, is to increase the collaboration and communication between the Birck research community and the staff.  This is a place to ask process questions, inquire about equipment, discuss safety issues and procedures, and bring up  almost anything relative to working at the Birck Nanotechnology Center.

We encourage you to use this new communication tool, and over time there should be many threads developing and evolving on a variety of subjects.  All it takes to log in is your career account User Name and Password.

Please give this a try, and as always, your comments and suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Ron

LINK:

https://engineering.purdue.edu/Intranet/Groups/BNC/AsktheStaff