[BNC-all] Please lock your office doors

Totten, Mary J tottenm at purdue.edu
Mon Aug 20 10:42:29 EDT 2012

Everyone,
   This is just a reminder to make sure that you are locking your doors when leaving your offices.  The school year has started and there are 30,000 more people on campus.  If you are in a shared office, you want to make sure that everyone's possessions are safe.  We have been finding many office doors unlocked in the morning when the custodial staff comes in.

Thank you,

Mary Jo Totten
Birck Nanotechnology Center
Discovery Park/Purdue University
1205 West State Street
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2057
(765) 496-1173

"Individually, we are one drop. Together, we are an ocean."
-Ryunosuke Satoro