[BNC-all] Important: Secretarial Distribution List

Turner, Jaime J jjbiggs at purdue.edu
Wed Aug 15 09:42:28 EDT 2012

Dear all,

In preparation for the upcoming semester please find attached the Secretarial Distribution List which indicates faculty and staff the secretaries are assigned to.  Grad students and postdocs, note to please use the secretarial support of your advisor's assigned secretary.

This is to help distribute the secretaries time efficiently so please use the person who is assigned to support you and your students, I tried my best to base it on location and who would be most easily accessible.

If you have any questions, concerns, changes you would like made, of if I missed someone please feel free to contact me!

Thanks!!!

Jaime Turner
1205 West State STreet
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2057