[BNC-all] Electrical characterization capability in the Sciferes Cleanroom

Mahmood, Aamer amahmood at purdue.edu
Tue Sep 28 13:49:46 EDT 2010

We now have a probe station in a shielded light-tight enclosure in the cleanroom. It is situated in J-bay (just west of the teaching bay). It has 4 micromanipulator (TM) probe manipulators with Kelvin probes. At present we have an HP 4156A semiconductor parameter analyzer for IV measurements connected to it. In future we also plan to have CV measuring capability.

I have placed a temporary billing sheet with it and all trained users are required to sign into the temporary billing sheet until the system gets connected on Coral (within 7-10 days).

Users who have been trained on the probe stations in BRK 2261 will automatically have user privileges on this system. However, I cannot automatically transfer the user list to the new probe station and will require an email request to add users to the new probe station.
New users who require training, please contact me.

If needed, please contact me directly for further clarification.

--
Aamer Mahmood
Microfab Research Engineer