[BNC-all] Weekly memo: 10.18.10

Deborah Starewich deborah_starewich at comcast.net
Tue Oct 19 16:57:01 EDT 2010

A change to the weekly memo . . .

Beginning November 1, 2010, you will no longer receive the "weekly memo" from us in your inbox. The decision to eliminate the memo was due to the following:

    • We have heard from several of you that your inboxes are crowded enough and you do not read it.
    • We noticed that our click-through rate for the memo was near zero for the past six months - meaning virtually no one clicked on the "read more" links in the e-mail!
    • There are better ways to bring you the news and events happening at the BNC! Read on for details.

If you wish to continue to read the memo, you have several options to do so. Please choose the option that works best for you.

    1. Visit this page (and bookmark) anytime for up-to-date information.
    2. Subscribe to our RSS feed through Outlook , or any RSS reader.
    3. Subscribe to our RSS feed through Internet Explorer , Mozilla Firefox , or Apple Safari .

Click on the links for directions on how to do this. RSS feeds will be updated weekly. The URL for this RSS feed is: http://www.purdue.edu/discoverypark/Nanotechnology/BNCannouncements.xml (Click on this link to see if your web browser displays RSS feeds).

Take a brief (4 question) survey to help make BNC announcements better. Thanks!