[BNC-all] FW: CANCELED-* electrical shutdown MSEE

Reger, Ronald K rreger at purdue.edu
Thu Oct 7 12:43:38 EDT 2010

Dear Birck Users,

Due to unforeseen circumstances, the electrical shutdown of the MSEE scheduled for this Saturday, October 9th, has been postponed to a later date (see attached memo).  Please disregard my previous note about Coral being suspended/shut down this Saturday.  The Coral servers will remain active so please log into Coral as usual throughout this weekend.

Thanks for your understanding.

Ron