[BNC-all] PM Shut Dow Week of October 11

Weaver, John R jrweaver at purdue.edu
Mon Aug 9 08:19:06 EDT 2010

After discussion with several faculty members, we have scheduled the week of October 11, 2010, for our semiannual shutdown.  Please note that this will not be a major shutdown like we performed this spring - that was the five-year shutdown.  We expect the laboratories and cleanroom to be down for three days - Tuesday through Thursday.  The ultrapure water, however, may be down all week.

Please let me know if you have an urgent issue that would preclude this shutdown.  If I don't hear from you by Friday, 13 August 2010, we will proceed with shutting down the facility during the week of October 11, 2010.

Thank you for your cooperation during this necessary preventive maintenance activity.

John

John R. Weaver
Facility Manager
(765) 494-5494