[BNC-all] Landscaping work today

Weaver, John R jrweaver at purdue.edu
Mon Aug 9 08:09:29 EDT 2010

The landscaping crew will be on site from 8:00 AM to 3:30 PM today.

We can expect elevated levels of acoustic noise and possibly lower frequency vibrations on the northeast side of the building.  This is not likely to impact research, but please be aware of these activities.  Please let me know if your research suffers any adverse effects from this work.

Thanking you for your patience as we finish up this project,
John

John R. Weaver
Facility Manager
(765) 494-5494