[BNC-all] Birck Support Survey

Jeff Goecker jgoecker at purdue.edu
Thu May 22 14:16:05 EDT 2008

The following message was sent on behalf of Tim Sands.

Dear Birck Nanotechnology Center Resident:

The Birck Nanotechnology Center was originally staffed at levels based on anticipated needs. Now that we have been in the building and operating for approximately 18 months, it is time to reassess our needs with respect to the services provided by business office, clerical and lab staff. Please complete the following survey, rating each service category with respect to your expectations, and add your comments in the box at the end of the survey. Thanks in advance for your input.

Survey Details
	* Go to: https://www.purdue.edu/discoverypark/Nanotechnology/facilities/manuals/supportsurvey.php
	* Login with Purdue Career Account information
	* See instructions at the top of the page for additional details
	* Please complete by June 1, 2008 (Data will be collected at this time)
	* Estimated completion time is 10-15 minutes

Regards-
Tim Sands
Mary Jo and Robert L. Kirk Director