[BNC-all] [BNC-cleanroom] Discarding Photoresist

PEIXUAN GUO guop at purdue.edu
Fri Aug 29 10:03:02 EDT 2008

John,
Thank you for including me as your family. But I
have moved out of Purdue, could you please
revolve me from the regular malling list? For
sure I am happy to communicate with you, but not
the regular mailing for every one.

Peixuan Guo, Ph. D.
Dane and Mary Louise Miller Endowed Chair in Biomedical Engineering
Director of NIH National Center of Phi29 DNA Packaging Motor for Nanomedicine
Director of Nanobiomedical Center of the  University of Cincinnati
Professor of Dept of Biomedical Engineering
The Vontz Center for Molecular Studies
3125 Eden Avenue, Rm 2308
University of Cincinnati/College of Engineering/College of Medicine
Cincinnati, OH 45267
Phone: (513)558-0041, Fax: (513)558-6079
Email: guop at purdue.edu, guopn at ucmail.uc.edu

Web Address:
http://www.eng.uc.edu/nanomedicine/peixuanguo.html
http://www.eng.uc.edu/nanomedicine/