[BNC-all] Vibration Potential Tuesday 9-11-07

Weaver, John R jrweaver at purdue.edu
Fri Sep 7 11:42:28 EDT 2007

The construction project across State Street will be dong heavy
pile-driving work on Tuesday, 9/11/07.  While we don't expect it to have
an impact (pun intended) on vibration levels at BNC, that possibility
does exist.  Please be aware of this potential issue.

Thank you for your patience,

John

John R. Weaver

Facility Manager