[BNC-all] Cleanroom Preventive Maintenance May 1 and May 2

Willison, Sheryl L swilliso at purdue.edu
Fri Mar 16 08:28:32 EDT 2007

We have scheduled a shut down of cleanroom operations for 48 hours to
complete a 6 month preventive maintenance procedure.  We plan to
shutdown cleanroom operations on Tuesday (1-May-07) at 7:00 AM and plan
to be completed by Wednesday (2-May-07) at 5:00 PM.  Maintenance is
required for our cleanroom makeup air handlers and chemical exhaust
units.  We will also complete cleanroom troubleshooting to improve
temperature repeatability during this time.

Thank you for your understanding and patience during this necessary
procedure.

If you have any questions or concerns please contact me.

Regards,

Mark Voorhis
Building Manager

Ph: 765-494-3036