[BNC-all] ADDITIONAL INFO: BNC Research Review with poster session; ON BEHALF OF TIM SANDS

Deborah Starewich dstarewi at exchange.purdue.edu
Wed Mar 14 14:38:31 EDT 2007

As promised, I am sending some additional information regarding posters for
the upcoming Research Review . . .

What we know now:

1. you¹ll want to be sure that your poster has been hung in the building or
is ready for display on an easel on Monday, April 2, 2007 by 5:00PM
2. I¹ve attached two powerpoint templates that have worked out well for
posters; please use one of these templates. You may see printed samples near
the Surface Analysis Lab (across from the kitchen); upstairs as you enter
from Bindley; downstairs near the AFM lab.
3. posters may be printed in the Morgan Entrepreneur building (upstairs
about half down the hall, on the left; I believe the room is 261) -- it¹s a
computer lab; sign in with your ecn account and print from powerpoint (there
are instructions there)
4. I¹ll order additional frames for hanging posters; we¹ll have a limited
number of easels, also.
5. I¹ll be creating a spot on our e-pubs site to record posters, too.
6. it would be great to know if you plan on preparing a poster; if you need
my help, please don¹t hesitate to ask.

As additional details are formalized, we¹ll keep you posted :)

Deborah

*******************

Dear BNC Researcher-

I am pleased to announce the First Annual Birck Nanotechnology Center
Research Review, to be held on April 2nd, 2007.  The review will begin with
a series of overview presentations highlighting the major research foci of
the BNC (3-5 PM in 121 MRGN), followed by an evening poster session in the
common areas of the Birck Nanotechnology Center.

Please mark your calendars...details to follow.

Regards-

Tim
--
Timothy D. Sands