[BNC-all] Liquid Nitrogen Update

Kenny Schwartz kfschwar at purdue.edu
Thu Apr 26 15:06:48 EDT 2007

  Hi to All,
    The liquid nitrogen system is still down and unfortunately I do not know
for how long  but I do know it will be for an extended period of time before
we will be operational. I do expect to have an answer by early next week and
will keep you updated. In the mean time I will have supplies for the
evaporators and some small quantities as needed to keep everyone going.
Please contact me for specific needs or you can order your own if you wish
from a vendor or at Physics they have a supply on hand
    Thanks for your patience,
             Kenny

Kenny Schwartz
PH 765-496-1174