[BNC-all] Please Read! Entrance Closed 30 Sept 06

Willison, Sheryl L swilliso at purdue.edu
Fri Sep 22 08:53:36 EDT 2006

________________________________

From: John Weaver [mailto:jrweaver at ecn.purdue.edu]
Sent: Friday, September 22, 2006 8:45 AM
To: 'bnc-all at ecn.purdue.edu'
Subject: Entrance Closed 30 Sept 06

PLEASE NOTE!

The first-floor entrance to the Birck Nanotechnology Center will be
closed on Saturday, 30 September 2006, to repair floor damage.  Since
this is our primary entrance during the landscaping work, the closure
will change our traffic pattern.  During this time, to enter the
facility:  Enter Bindley Bioscience Center through the south door, go up
the stairway, and cross the skywalk to the Birck Nanotechnology Center.
Work will begin at 5:00 AM and should be completed by 5:00 PM.  Normal
access will resume at that time.

The northeast laboratory hallway - serving BRK 1031, BRK 1039, BRK 1043,
and BRK 1045 - will also be closed.  To allow work in those
laboratories, the galley servicing those laboratories will be open for
this day only.  The galley will be the non-emergency entrance and exit
route while the hallway is closed.

Thank you for your patience and cooperation as we repair the floor
damage in both BRK and BIND.

Thanks,

John

John R. Weaver