[Apreosem] Apreo 2 supervisor allignment

Akanksha Parmar parmar0 at purdue.edu
Sun Sep 12 16:07:06 EDT 2021

Hello Apreo users,
I hope you all had a great start to the semester! I would like to inform you that we are scheduling supervisor alignment procedure for Apreo on coming Friday (September 17th) starting 1 PM. I am expecting this procedure to take about 1.5-2 days to complete. I would really like if you don’t schedule Apreo usage during this time. I am informing you all ahead of time, so you can schedule your analyses before Friday. I will send an email when the alignment procedure is completed and the equipment is ready for use again.
I really appreciate your cooperation on this!

Thanks,
Akanksha Parmar
Research Assistant
Purdue Electron Microscopy Facility<https://purdue.ilabsolutions.com/service_center/3985/?tab=equipment>