- TA for MSE 260: Thermodynamics of Materials (Spring 2015)
- TA for MSE 597: Lean Manufacturing (Spring 2017)
- Instructor, Advanced Python Programming Workshop (for graduate students at Purdue, Spring 2015, Spring 2016).
- Computational Interdisciplinary Graduate Student Organization (President-2017, Vice President-2016, Member-2015). Organization focuses on workshops for computational methods and tools in science and engineering.
- Hoosier Heavy Hybrid Fellowship, US Department of Energy with industry partners (2014)
- Certificate of Excellence in Research, Purdue University (2014)
- Futures Early Career Award in Batteries, Science and Technology Facilities Council, UK (2014)
- Lynn Fellowship, Purdue University (2013)
- Proficiency Award for Best Project, Department of Metallurgical and Materials Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur (2012)