If you need me to sign a form for you (e.g., to support your course change or OPT). Please do the following:

  1. Hand the form to Mary Ann; let her know that the form is for me to sign.

  2. Send me an email saying that the blank form is delivered.

  3. Mary Ann will email you when the form is signed and ready to pick up.