ECE 563 Programming Parallel Machines Spring 2019
The take home test is available and due Monday, March 4th at 11:59PM.
There will be an in-class exam on April 12.
- The syllabus is available. It was last updated on January 7, 2019.
- Information on using scholar and other tools is available at scholar.html
- Test information is available at tests.html
- Project information is available at projects.html
- Optional readings and other material are available at materials.html
- Homeworks are available at hw.html
- All slides covered so far are available at slides.html
- Material by week
Week 1 (Jan. 7)
Week 2 (Jan. 14)
Week 3 (Jan. 21)
- The Third set of slides giving an overview of MPI are available.
- hw4.zip, the fourth homework, due on Wednesday, January 30, is available.
- The key, hw4Soln.zip is available.
- hw5.zip, the fifth homework, due on Sunday, Feb. 3, is available.
- The key, hw5Soln.zip is available.
Week 4 (Jan. 28)
Week 5 (Feb. 4)
- MPI2.pdf slides on advanced communication and Canon's algorithm.
- speedupBasic.pdf slides on performance evaluation and analysis.
- hw6.zip containing homework 6 is available. This is due on Sunday, February 10.
The key, hw6Solns.zip is available.
- hw7.pdf containing homework 7 is available. This is due on Wednesday, February 13. The solution, hw7soln.c is available.
Week 6 (Feb. 11)
Week 7 (Feb. 18)
Week 8 (Feb. 25)
Week 11 (March 25)
- The slides for the past few weeks are the NVidia GPU slides below.
- homework 10 is available and due Wednesday, April 3.
- homework 11 is available and due Friday, April 5.
- We will probably have one more homework to submit a GPU job on scholar.
Spring Break, March 11
Week 12 (April 1)
Week 13 (April 8)
Week 14 (April 15)
Week 15 (April 22)
- On Wednesday we'll probably finish up tensorflow and cover an open source performance analysis tools, and have a demo.
- The Overview of Thread Building Blocks are available. This will be covered in Friday's lecture.
ECE 563 GPU materials from the NVidia Teaching Toolkit