22nd Annual Chemical Engineering Graduate Research SymposiumAugust 14 & 15, 2013
Information for Industrial Representatives
Thank you for your interest in the Purdue Chemical Engineering Annual Graduate Research Symposium. To get an idea of what to expect, the schedule of events for this year can be found here. You will receive a paper copy of this year's schedule along with the abstract book once you arrive on campus. We look forward to seeing you soon.
- Please register your company and submit full payment before or on August 13th, 2012.
- The fee for registration is $700/company + $300/each
additional attendee through checks. We also accept credit card payments at an additional fee.
Registration covers: mixer, breakfast, lunch, banquet, transportation between the hotel and the Purdue campus, as well as a resume booklet + CD
- Please make the checks
payable to Purdue University.
PEC Business Services
Stewart Center, Room 110
128 Memorial Mall
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2034
Attn: Stephanie Botkin
Use the form linked here
Stephanie Botkin through Purdue Conferences at firstname.lastname@example.org
Holiday Inn Lafayette-City Centre
515 South St
Lafayette, IN 47901
- Block pricing is availabe
for this event under Purdue Chemical Engineering GSO Symposium.
The reservation is priced at $112.99/night.
- Attendees are responsible for
reserving their own accommodations.
- Transportation to all Symposium events from the hotel will be arranged by the GSO.
- Two local bus companies
provide direct transportation from and to Indianapolis International
Star of America
- Directions to Purdue University
- Purdue University Campus Map
Last Updated by Frank DeVilbiss on 06/15/2012