|FEELS Program for Fall 2008-2009
FEELS Fellows Program for Fall 2008-2009 semester includes:
For the Spring 2009 semester FEELS will offer at least 4 lectures/workshops/trips.
- AGR 290: FEELS Freshman Seminar.
- An average of 2 Study Tables per week to study with the other fellows and learn studying skills.
- Meetings with FEELS Fellows at least once a month.
- A group of Fellows with whom to hangout/study.
- One-on-one academic mentoring.
- FEELS program manager assistance in personal and academic adjustment to College.
- A scholarship.
FEELS participation and scholarship can be renewed next year if Fellows: