- If you have finished the course evaluation, submit the evidence to Blackboard. You will receive 1 bonus point for your overall grade.
- Please! Complete the course evaluation (due 11:59pm, Dec 9)!
- Instructor Qiu will keep his office hour on Tue, Dec 11; TA Wright will NOT hold his office hour Mon, Dec 10.
- Project step 8 has been updated with the test files used in grading, and an updated grading rubric.
- A review session for the course project is scheduled on Fri, Nov 30
- Class cancellation: no meeting on Nov 16 (Fri), Nov 19 (Mon), Dec 3 (Mon) and Dec 5 (Wed)
- Problem Set 5 released; due on Fri, Nov 30
- Project step 9 released; due on Wed, Dec 12
- Project step 8 released; due on Fri, Dec 7
- Project step 7 released; due on Fri, Nov 16
- Tue, Oct 30 office hour (1:30-3) moved to Thu, Nov 1, 10-12
- Web portal has been updated to step 6.
- Problem Set 4 released; due on Wed, Oct 31
- Web portal has been updated to step 5.
- TA Office hours changed for October 11-12. Look on Piazza for details
- Project step 6 released; due on Fri, Nov 2
- Project step 5 released; due on Fri, Oct 19
- Problem Set 3 released; due on Wed, Oct 10
- Problem Set 2 released; due on Wed, Sep 26
- Web portal has been updated to step 4.
- Project step 4 released; due on Fri, Oct 5
- Project step 3 released; due on Fri, Sep 21
- Check out the Exams info!
- Update to the project page about Java and ANTLR
- A web portal for our reference implementation of the compiler project is online! Check it out for comparing with your own project!
- Project step 2 released; due on Wed, Sep 12
- You may NOT have any folders or files that start with “test” or “grade”. These will be deleted by our grading script and you may not get feed back or your code may not run.
- Problem Set 1 released; due on Wed, Sep 5
- Project step 1 released; due on Fri, Aug 31
- Project step 0 released; due on Mon, Aug 27
- Fill out the project questionnaire by Fri, Aug 24
- Course website is now live!! – Thu, Aug 18
- Register today! If you want to know more about the inner workings of the compiler, or you are excited about doing some systems programming, this is the class for you!
Instructor: Xiaokang Qiu
- Office hours (EE 334C): Tu 13:30-15:00, F 9:30-11:00
Lectures: MWF 11:30 - 12:20 (EE 224)
The course syllabus covers most of the details of the course.