- CESAC - Shop Talks
- Organizing Committee of the Annual Faculty Enhancement Workshop for Teaching the Material Science, Engineering, and Field Aspects of Concrete
- EIT review session (handouts)
- Roy G and Myrna E Wansik Teaching Award - 2001, 2005, 2006 - In 1997 Roy (BSCE 1966, MSCE 1967) and Myrna Wansik established this award in 1997 to "recognize excellence in teaching and research." This award is selected by undergraduate voting to reflect effectiveness and innovation in teaching core courses.
- Harold Munson Teaching Award – 2002, 2008 - In 1969, Mr. C. Harold Munson (BSCE 1911) established a trust fund for the purpose of recognizing outstanding teachers in the School of Civil Engineering. "The Munson award is presented annually to an outstanding teacher in the Purdue University School of Civil Engineering selected by the student body for excellence in teaching."
- Edmund M. Burke Outstanding Civil Engineering Professor Award - 2004 - Presented annually to a professor in the school of Civil Engineering for contribution to the students and school as recognized by the students of Chi Epsilon, through the interest and generosity of Christopher B. Burke, Ph.D., 1983, in honor of his father Edmund M. Burke, a distinguished and highly respected Civil Engineer.
- ACI Walter P. Moore, Jr. Faculty Achievement Award 2004 - The Walter P. Moore, Jr. Faculty Achievement Award recognizes new faculty members for excellence and innovation in the teaching of concrete design, materials or construction.
- Ross J Buck Advising Award - 2007 - The endowment was established in December 1974 with a gift by Ross W. & Edith H. Buck for an undergraduate counseling award in memory of Ross J. Buck (BSCE '07). This award is selected by student nomination and vote.
- A. A. Potter Best Teacher Award for the College Engineering (2010) - The A.A. Potter award recognizes a faculty member in the college of engineering at Purdue.
- American Society for Engineering Education Midwest Section, Runner Up Best Paper - Weiss, J., Rajabipour, F., Schmit, T., and Fiat, S., "Experience with the Use of Interactive Classroom Technologies for the Implementation of Problem-Based, Peer-Interaction Learning Environment in Civil Engineering Materials," Proceedings of the 2005 Midwest Section Conference of the American Society for Engineering Education
- Elected Fellow of the Purdue Teaching Academy - 2012