ECE 634: Digital Video Systems
Spring Semester 2013
I am still sick, so class today is cancelled. I'm getting better, so I expect to be there Thursday. We'll
make up our missed classes later. (2/26)
- Prof Delp will not be able to give tomorrow's lecture, so there will be no class tomorrow, Feb.
14. I'll see you next Tuesday. (2/13)
- I posted an outline for the lectures on object tracking and a document describing Project 1. (1/29)
- I have posted a revised version of the course information handout, containing
the new syllabus. Also, see the two references below for more details on the video formats
discussion from the first few lectures. I will post links to a couple of object detection/tracking
papers this weekend. (1/17)
- Welcome to ECE 634. Follow the "Handouts" link below to access any
documents posted for the course. (1/8)
When and where
- Class hours: TTh 1:30-2:45 pm, EE 224.
- Prof. Mary Comer
- Office: MSEE 332.
- Email: email@example.com
- Office hours: By appointment.
- MPEG Video Compression Standard; Joan L. Mitchell, Chad Fogg, Didier J. LeGall, William B. Pennebaker; Springer, 1996.
- Digital Video: An introduction to MPEG-2; Barry G. Haskell, Atul Puri, Arun N. Netravali; Springer 1996.
Your final grade will be based on two course projects and one exam. The weighting for the
final grades will be:
- Project 1 35%
- Project 2 35%
- Exam 30%