ECE302: Probabilistic Methods in Electrical and Computer Engineering
Spring Semester 2019
Posted lecture notes are now up to date. (2/18)
- All lecture notes for this week have been posted. (2/8)
- Documents promised in class today have been posted. (2/4)
- Homework 2 solutions have been posted. (2/3)
- Homework 2 will not be due until Thursday, 1/31. (1/29)
- Recent lecture notes and sample exams have been posted. (1/25)
- Office hours for the course TA are posted below. (1/12)
- Lecture notes for this week have been posted. (1/12)
- All documents posted for the course can be found under the Handouts link below. (1/7)
- Welcome to ECE302! This is where I will post announcements for the class. Note that not all announcements made in lecture will appear here. (1/7)
When and where
- Class hours: MWF 1:30-2:20 pm, PHYS 203.
- Prof. Mary Comer
- Office: MSEE 332.
- Email: email@example.com
- Office hours: M 2:20-3:30pm, W 12:30-1:20pm; also by appointment, please send email.
- Name: Chengxi Li
- Office: MSEE 370
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office hours: T 8:30am-10:00am and 12:00pm-4:15pm; Th 12:00pm-4:15pm
- Probability, Statistics, and Random Processes for Electrical Engineering, Alberto Leon-Garcia, Prentice-Hall, 2008.
Exams and course grades
Course grades will be based on homework, three midterm exams, and a final.
- Midterm 1: Tue 02/05, 6:30p - 7:30p, WALC 1055 (Hiler Thtr)
- Midterm 2: Mon 03/04, 6:30p - 7:30p, WALC 1055 (Hiler Thtr)
- Midterm 3: Mon 04/08, 8:00p - 9:00p, WALC 1055 (Hiler Thtr)
- Final: Date TBD.
Course grade Your course grade will be based on your homework and exam scores, attendance, and quizzes, weighted as follows:
- Homework 5%
- Midterm 1 20%
- Midterm 2 20%
- Midterm 2 20%
- Final 35%