Gradient✓ (GradientCheck) for Heterogeneous Catalysis:
How to Use
- Load the GradientCheck website in Firefox, Chrome, or Safari.
- Click on "Choose File" underneath the "Inputs Section" if you have a .json file with preset properties, Use the dialog box that appears to select the desired .json file. Click the orange button "Fill Form from File” located to the right of the “Choose File” button. The inputs section should be populated with the data contained in the .json file. Confirm all the values in the form are the values for your system of interest. Note that sometimes an educated order-of-magnitude estimate must be made for a few properties if they were not measured or reported. If you do not have a .json file to load, fill in all the requested properties in the Inputs Section. Any notes or comments can be entered in the "Notes" box.
- Enter a filename in the “Output Filename” text box and click on “Download Form” to save your values as a .json file. A .json file will be downloaded and saved in your computer’s download folder.
- Click the next orange button labeled "Calculate all fields". The calculated properties section should be filled with the results of the various equations and logical tests.
- Click on the orange “Plot Gradients” button to the right of the bottom-most section titled “Gradient Plots” to visually view internal and external heat/mass gradients within the catalyst particle.
Example .json File
Gradient✓ (GradientCheck) for Heterogeneous Catalysis v0.95, March 17, 2016