620 Reference Material
Papers, Web Links, and Other Material
Some of the class handouts will be available as
files in the directory /home/viseserve/a/viper/delp/medical/papers.
Books and Journal Papers
A. Macovski, Medical Imaging Systems, Prentice-Hall, 1983.
K. K. Shung, M. B. Smith, and B. Tsui, Principles of Medical
Imaging, Academic Press, 1992.
A. C. Kak and M. Slaney, Principles of Computerized Tomographic
IEEE Press, 1988.
S. M. Collins and D. J. Skorton, Cardiac Imaging and Image
Processing, McGraw-Hill, 1986.
A. J. Buda and E. J. Delp, Digital Cardiac Imaging,
Martinus Nijhoff, 1985.
J. G. Webster (editor), Medical Instrumentation, Houghton
Useful Web Links
- The Basics of MRI
- Tutorial: CT in Head Trauma
- Biomedical Engineering at Purdue
- Medical Image Processing and Analysis Group at Yale
- The Visible Human Project
- Harvard's BrighamRAD Page
- Division Of Imaging Science at IU's Radiology Department
- National Institues of Health
- Radiological Society of North America (RSNA)
- Mammography Research at Purdue
To make sure you have the latest version
of this page, note the time stamp at
the bottom of this page and use the "reload" feature of
your Web browser.
This page was created on March 24, 1998 and
last updated on February 17, 2004 at 11:40AM EST.
Professor Edward J. Delp