Mapping techniques to highlight dynamical features in multibody environments.
Focused on identifying practical trajectory flow. Current strategies of interest include:
- Poincaré mapping of resonance structures
- Map/frequency correlations
- Topology identification and characterization
- Flow boundary isolation from Lyapunov exponents
- Long timescale propagation to identify trajectory fate
|Structures evolving within a map of finite-time Lyapunov exponents.
|A texture based map visualization of the standard map with k=0.9.