What is Agile?
Purdue University is providing the Agile online course to teach students the in-depth methodology. Agile is best used to manage high uncertainty projects where requirements are not well understood or are rapidly evolving. Agile is gaining momentum across companies and industries improving customer satisfaction and ROI.
Throughout the 5-week course, students will become versed in several agile approaches including Scrum, Kanban, Extreme Programming (XP), and Scumban. Students will be able to align their skills with the global standard set by PMI.
After completion of the course, students will be awarded 2.1 CEUs (continuing education units), or 21 contact hours, or and be prepared to take the PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® or the newest version of PMI's Project Management Professional (PMP)® Exam.
****Registration open ****
Agile Online Course Outcomes
Upon completion of this agile course, you will be able to:
- Define agile project management and benefits of using agile approaches
- Summarize the agile mindset and Agile Manifesto and how they both contribute to project success
- Describe how to prepare for an effective agile implementation, including key tools needed for a successful agile approach
- Explain methods used to manage agile projects
- Describe popular agile approaches, including Scrum, Kanban, and Scrumban.
- Explain measurement methods to ensure ongoing success
|Wednesday, October 14, 2020|
|Wednesday, January 13, 2021|
|Wednesday, April 7, 2021|
|Further Future Dates TBD|