The online Master's in Engineering Education is a non-thesis online degree that admits students in the fall and spring terms. The details on the requirements and deadlines for the MSENE program are detailed on this page. This program is offered through the School of Engineering Education, and applicants with admissions questions specific to the MSENE degree should be contact that department. The Graduate School provides details on specific scores for admission.
Admission into the online MSENE is based on the following criteria:
- Application form to Graduate School
- Statement of Purpose (~500 words)
- Teaching Statement (~500 words)
- Official transcripts (international students need original language and English translation)
- Two letters of recommendation
- TOEFL scores (international only).
TOEFL cannot be more than two years old.
- April 15 for Fall term
- December 1 for Spring Term