26. Wonyeong Jung, A. Pasha Tabatabai, Jacob Thomas, S. M. Ali Tabei, Michael Murrell, Taeyoon Kim§, Dynamic motions of molecular motors in the actin cytoskeleton, under review.
25. Wonyeong Jung*, Jing Li*, and Taeyoon Kim§, Nonlinear elastic and inelastic properties of cells: A new perspective on cell mechanics, under review.
24. Katrina M. Wisdom, Dhiraj Indana, Pei-En Chou, Rajiv Desai, Taeyoon Kim§, and Ovijit Chaudhuri§, Covalent cross-linking of basement membrane-like matrices physically restricts invasive protrusions in breast cancer cells, in revision.
23. Atsushi Matsuda*, Jing Li*, Peter Brumm, Taiji Adachi, Yasuhiro Inoue§, and Taeyoon Kim§, Mobility of molecular motors critically regulates contractile behaviors of actin networks, in revision.
22. Jing Li*, Wonyeong Jung*, Sungmin Nam, Ovijit Chaudhuri, and Taeyoon Kim§, Roles of interactions between cells and extracellular matrices for migration and matrix remodeling, Multi-Scale Extracellular Matrix Mechanics and Mechanobiology, Springer, in press.
21. Abdel-Rahman Hassan, Thomas Biel, and Taeyoon Kim§, A mechanical model for durotactic cell migration, ACS Biomater Sci Eng, (online).
20. Abdel-Rahman Hassan, Thomas Biel, David M. Umulis, and Taeyoon Kim§ (2019) Interplay between the persistent random walk and the contact inhibition of locomotion leads to collective cell behaviors, Bull Math Biol, (online).
19. Jing Li, Taeyoon Kim, and Daniel B. Szymanski§ (2018) Multi-scale regulation of cell branching: modeling morphogenesis, Dev Biol, (online).
18. Qilin Yu*, Jing Li*, Michael P. Murrell, and Taeyoon Kim§ (2018) Balance between force generation and relaxation facilitates pulsed contraction of actin networks, Biophys J, 15(10), 2003-2013 (link).
17. Jing Li*, Thomas Biel*, Pranith Lomada*, Qilin Yu, and Taeyoon Kim§ (2017) Buckling-induced F-actin fragmentation modulates contraction of active cytoskeletal networks, Soft Matter, 13, 3213-3220 (link).
16. Tamara C. Bidone*, Wonyeong Jung*, Daniel Maruri, Carlos Borau, Roger D. Kamm§, and Taeyoon Kim§ (2017) Morphological transformation and force generation of active cytoskeletal networks, PLOS Comput Biol, 13(1), e1005277 (link).
15. Ian Linsmeier, Shiladitya Banerjee, Patrick Oakes, Wonyeong Jung, Taeyoon Kim, and Michael P. Murrell§ (2016) Disordered actomyosin networks are sufficient to produce cooperative and telescopic contractility. Nat Commun, 7, 12615 (link).
14. Wonyeong Jung, Michael P. Murrell, and Taeyoon Kim§ (2016) F-actin fragmentation induces distinct mechanisms of stress relaxation in the actin cytoskeleton. ACS Macro Lett, 5, 641-645 (link).
13. Michael Mak, Muhammad Zaman§, Roger D. Kamm§, and Taeyoon Kim§ (2016) Interplay of active processes modulates tension and drives phase transition in self-renewing, motor-driven cytoskeletal networks. Nat Commun, 7, 10323 (link).
12. Wonyeong Jung, Michael P. Murrell, and Taeyoon Kim§ (2015) F-actin cross-linking enhances stability of force generation in disordered actomyosin networks. Comput Part Mech, 2(4), 317-327 (link).
11. Michael Mak, Taeyoon Kim, Muhammad Zaman§, and Roger D. Kamm§ (2015) Multiscale mechanobiology: computational models for integrating molecules to multicellular systems, Integr Biol, 7, 1093-1108 (link).
10. Tamara C. Bidone, Taeyoon Kim, Marco A. Deriu, Umberto Morbiducci, and Roger D. Kamm§ (2015) Multiscale impact of nucleotides and cations on the conformational equilibrium, elasticity and rheology of actin filaments and crosslinked networks. Biomech Model Mechan, 14(5), 1143-1155 (link).
9. Taeyoon Kim§ (2015) Determinants of contractile forces generated in disorganized actomyosin bundles. Biomech Model Mechan, 14(2), 345-355 (link).
8. Taeyoon Kim, Margaret L. Gardel§,and Ed Munro§ (2014) Determinants of fluidlike behavior and effective viscosity in cross-linked actin networks. Biophys J, 106(3), 526-534 (link).
7. Carlos Borau*, Taeyoon Kim*,Tamara C. Bidone, José Manuel García-Aznar, and Roger D. Kamm§ (2012) Dynamic mechanisms of cell rigidity sensing: insights from a computational model of actomyosin networks. PLOS One, 7(11), e49174 (link).
6. Taeyoon Kim, Wonmuk Hwang,and Roger D. Kamm§ (2011) Dynamic role of crosslinking proteins in actin rheology. Biophys J, 101(7), 1597-1603 (link).
5. RogerD. Kamm, Taeyoon Kim, and Wonmuk Hwang (2010) Ch. 13: Analysis of the models for cytoskeletal rheology. Tributes to Yuan-Cheng Fung on His 90th Birthday: Biomechanics: From Molecules to Man, World Scientific (link).
4. Taeyoon Kim,Wonmuk Hwang, and Roger D. Kamm§ (2010) Computational investigation of dynamic properties of actin networks with crosslinking proteins. First Global Congress on NanoEngineering for Medicine and Biology (NEMB), Houston, TX, USA (link).
3. Hyungsuk Lee, Benjamin Pelz, Jorge M. Ferrer, Taeyoon Kim, Matthew J. Lang, and Roger D. Kamm§ (2009) Cytoskeletal deformation at high strains and the role of cross-link unfolding or unbinding. Cell Mol Bioeng, 2(1), 28-38 (link).
2. Taeyoon Kim, Wonmuk Hwang,Hyungsuk Lee, and Roger D. Kamm§ (2009) Computational analysis of viscoelastic properties of crosslinked actin networks. PLOS Comput Biol, 5(7), e1000439 (link).
1. Taeyoon Kim, Wonmuk Hwang, andRoger D. Kamm§ (2009) Computational analysis of a cross-linked actin network. Exp Mech, 49, 91-104 (link).