What is Professor Pizza?
Professor Pizzas are an opportunity for students and faculty to meet in an informal environment and learn about the professor over a meal of free pizza, sponsored by AAESAC. Typically, professors discuss their current research, their education, and industry or technology. If you are an interested professor, please contact us here. We are planning several professor pizza events this semester. Dates and times are to be determined.
Previous Professor Pizzas
AAESAC have hosted numerous professors over the past few semesters. Past highlights include:
- Dr. Bane: Education and Current Research
- Dr. Lyrintzis: Graduate School
- Dr. Collicott: AAE 418
- Dr. Collicott: The Emerging Sub-Orbital Industry
- Dr. Pourpoint: Development and Testing of Rocket Propellants
- Dr. Schneider: Hypersonic Test Facilities
- Dr. Sangid: Education and Current Research
Typical Professor Pizza Set-Up
|Dr. Lyrintzis discussed Graduate School|