2010 Print & Poster Exchange
News Date: 2010/09/15 00:00:00 GMT-4
Each year preparing for the Annual Print & Poster Exchange takes hours of preparation. Frames must be assembled, artwork requires labeling, and everything must be hauled to the gallery for the big event.
A month of weekends have been spent assembling frames for 125 new additions to the UVAC lending collection. These will be shared with Boiler faculty and staff at the annual print and poster exchange.
Come to the Exchange and take advantage of fresh art for your office.
ANNUAL PRINT & POSTER EXCHANGE
Pao Hall for Visual & Performing Arts - PAO 1154
October 11th & 12th - Fall Break
Email questions to: email@example.comDATES:
- DONOR SESSION
- Monday, October 11 10:00 - noon
- for those who currently donate (Payroll Deduction) or wish to contribute at the door to the annual exchange (minimum $5...larger amounts accepted)
- PERK: in addition to trading current holdings, donors get to select two additional pictures
- TRADING SESSIONS
- Monday, October 11 12:30 - 2:30
- Tuesday, October 12 10:30 - noon
- for those trading currently held prints; trades are made on a one-for-one basis
- NEW LOAN SESSION
- Tuesday, October 12, 12:30 - 2:00
- for those who are new to the program and wish to begin participating
- for those who want to select additional prints
- EEK! LEFTOVERS
- Wednesday, October 13, 11:00 - noon
- for those who missed the regular Exchange sessions. Last minute returns make for terrific finds on this day.