|Art in the Classroom Poster Lending Sculptures|
Class of 1894 Fountain
|Installation Date: 1895|
|Location: Memorial Mall|
This was one of the first noted cases of Purdue's alma mater privately giving back to the University. It has been in its place since 1895, except for a minor upgrade and refurbishment in 1997. The fountain sits next to the grave of John Purdue, the principal benefactor at the University founding.