2014 Professional Practice Days Registration
WOULD YOU LIKE TO BECOME A PARTNER OF THE PROFESSIONAL PRACTICE PROGRAMS?
During the 2014 Spring Semester, students will be applying for Professional Practice positions that will begin in the Summer or Fall semesters for 2014. It is not recommended to interview these students for positions that will begin in the Spring Session for 2014.
On-campus interviews for internships will not be scheduled during Professional Practice Days, but can be arranged after March 5, 2014. Interview schedules are arranged by matching employer requests and student interest.
Professional Practice Days Registration:
* $300 per Career Fair table & $350 per Interview table through midnight on Dec. 21, 2013
Late Registration Fee:
* Additional $100 per Career Fair/Interview Day table after Dec. 22, 2013
* No registrations accepted after Jan. 10, 2014
* $100 cancellation fee. No refunds for cancellations after Jan. 21, 2014
Professional Practice Industrial Advisory Council (PPIAC) Meeting:
* Monday, Feb. 17th 3:00 p.m. - 6:30 p.m. Stewart Center Room 322
PPA Networking Night:
The Professional Practice Ambassadors will be hosting Networking Night on Monday, Feb. 17th from 7:00 - 9:00 in the Lawson Atrium. Networking Night is a great opportunity for company representatives to interact with Co-Op candidates before the Professional Practice Days. In addition to networking time, PPA will host mock interviews to help students prepare for their interviews later that week. In order to register, companies are expected to donate $100 to PPA via check made out
to the Professional Practice Ambassadors.
* Contact the PPA Industrial Relations chair, Matt Jones (firstname.lastname@example.org), for more information on how to sign up.
Please click on the titles below for additional information.
* Tuesday, Feb. 18th 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. Purdue Memorial Union North Ballroom
* 5-Session and 3-Session Co-Op, GEARE, G-PAL, Master's Co-Op, internships, and full-time positions
* Wednesday, Feb. 19th and/or Thursday, Feb. 20th 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Purdue Memorial Union Ballrooms
* Up to 13 students with 30 minutes for each interview
* Employers should respond to students by March 7th
* $100 processing fee (for referrals)
* Skype Interviews $50/hour - up to 8 interviews (available on Thursday, Feb. 20th ONLY)
* On-campus (Other interviews)
* Hotel Listings