Motor Vehicle Reciprocity Form

Another problem Co-Ops face is the registration of their cars. Some states say that you must register your car in that state if you work "X" amount of time there (sometimes as short as three months). This does not apply to you because you are a full time student enrolled in a course, at Purdue University. When you are done with this Co-Op work session you will return to Purdue. Working in this location does not imply that you are becoming a resident of that location. You are a student. A Motor Vehicle Reciprocity form can be signed by your Coordinator and used if needed. In case of any major problems, Call: The Office of the Director of Cooperative Education - 765-494-7430.