The Electrical and Computer Engineering Master's Degree program admits students twice a year (fall and spring terms). It's important you have a clear understanding of the application process and specific requirements for this degree. Please review the details below and note the contact information for degree-specific application inquiries. This degree is typically a non-thesis 30-credit hour master's for our online students. A GPA of 3.25 or equivalent is required for MSECE admission. The Graduate School provides details on the previous admitted students to the MSECE program.
Admission into the online MSECE is based on the following criteria:
- Application form to Graduate School
- Statement of Purpose (300-500 words)
- Two official transcripts (international students need original language and English translation)
- Three letters of recommendation
- Official GRE (general test) and TOEFL scores (international only).
- Current Resume
- December 1 for Fall Admission - Final date for late submissions is May 1
- May 1 for Spring Admission
Send MSECE application transcripts to:
Electrical Engineering Building, Room 135
465 Northwestern Avenue
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2035
(765) 494-3392 | email@example.com