The online Master's in Aeronautics and Astronautics is a non-thesis online degree which admits students twice a year - fall and spring terms. The details on the requirements and deadlines for the MSAAE program are detailed on this page. This program is offered through the School of Aeronautics & Astronautics, and applicants with admissions questions specific to the MSAAE degree should be directed to that department (contact details are specified below). The Graduate School provides details on specific scores for admission.
Admission into the online MSAAE is based on the following criteria:
- Application form to Graduate School
- Statement of Purpose (300-500 words)
- Official transcripts (international students need original language and English translation)
- Three letters of recommendation
- Official GRE* (general test) and TOEFL scores (international only).
TOEFL cannot be more than two years old.
- One page resume
*Note that the GRE is not required for Purdue AAE grads and students with 3 years of relevant professional experience.
- January 1 for fall term
- September 15 for spring term
Send MSAAE application transcripts to:
Xiaomin Qian, Graduate Program Coordinator
School of Aeronautics & Astronautics
701 W. Stadium Avenue - Armstrong Hall
West Lafayette, IN. 47907-2045