You must have a Bachelor's degree in an appropriate area (Engineering, Science, Mathematics, Technology) with GPA of 3.0 or higher.
Note: Acceptance into the Teaching and Learning in Engineering Certification program does NOT assure admission to the Graduate School of Purdue University to pursue an advanced degree.
How to Apply
- Please visit the application page.
- A submitted electronic application
- Campus: Select "West Lafayette (Main Campus)"
- Proposed Graduate Major: Select "Engineering Education"
- Degree Objective: Select "Teaching and Learning in Engineering"
- Official transcripts (international students need original language and English translation)
- TOEFL scores (international only). TOEFL cannot be more than two years old.
There is a rolling deadline for admission to the certificate program. Applications are reviewed as they come in.
- Doctoral students in engineering for academic careers.
- Current or prospective faculty members in engineering and other STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics) fields.