You must have a Bachelor's degree in an appropriate area (Engineering, Science, Mathematics, Technology) with GPA of 3.0 or higher.
Note: Acceptance into the Noise Control Certificate program does NOT assure admission to the Graduate School of Purdue University to pursue an advanced degree.
How to Apply
- Please visit the application page.
- A submitted electronic application
- Campus: Select "West Lafayette (Main Campus)"
- Proposed Graduate Major: Select "Interdisciplinary Engineering"
- Degree Objective: Select "Noise Control Engineering Graduate Certificate"
- Official transcripts (international students need original language and English translation)
- TOEFL scores (international only).
TOEFL cannot be more than two years old.
- mid-career and late-career engineers
- engineers new to the area of noise control
- engineering managers who need a background in noise control and its implementation in emerging technologies
This certificate program is available for off-campus students only.