Candidates are selected for admission to the Master’s in Industrial Engineering twice a year, for fall and spring term entry. This 30-credit hour online master’s in engineering is available to candidates as either a thesis or non-thesis option, however it is noted that the majority of online candidates opt for the non-thesis track 1. The Graduate School provides specific details on recommended GPA and other official Industrial Engineering Graduate Admissions information.
Admission into the online MSIE is based on the following criteria:
- Application form to Graduate School
- Statement of Purpose (300-500 words)
- Two official transcripts (international students need original language and English translation)
- Three letters of recommendation
- Official GRE (general test) and TOEFL scores (international only).
- Current Resume
January 5 for fall term
September 15 for spring term
Send Industrial Engineering Master’s application supporting documents to:
School of Industrial Engineering
315 North Grant Street
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2023
(765) 494-5406 | firstname.lastname@example.org