Once you've been admitted to Purdue, there are a series of steps to complete before you start registering for courses.
- Familiarize yourself with your 10-digit Purdue University identification number (PUID). It's assigned to you when your application is processed.
- Set up your Career Account. To activate your Career Account, you'll need your PUID and your initial account activation password.
- Activate your Purdue email account to stay informed. This email account will appear on course rosters for instructors.
- Review the registration instructions. If a course requires instructor permission to register, you must email the instructor for approval.
- Log in to your myPurdue account. This is where you can self-register for courses, verify and update your contact information, review grades, obtain transcripts, make payments, view your course schedule, and more.
- Identify your proctor and exam site before the first day of courses. To provide Purdue with your exam proctor, log into Manage My Account and click on Confirm/Update My Exam Site and Proctor Information, select the proctor, or enter the new proctor information.
For additional information and help related to your Purdue accounts, call 765-494-4000 or visit www.itap.purdue.edu/help/.