Once you've been admitted to Purdue, there are a series of steps to complete before you start registering for courses.
- Familiarize yourself with your 10-digit Purdue University identification number (PUID). It's assigned to you when your application is processed; you can find it on your official admission letter.
- Set up your Career Account. To activate your Career Account, you'll need your PUID and your initial account activation password. This is the university's main method of communication with you so be sure to use and check it frequently.
- Activate your Purdue email account to stay informed. This email account will appear on course rosters for instructors.
- Review the registration instructions. If a course requires instructor permission to register, you must email the instructor for approval.
- Log in to your myPurdue account. This is where you can self-register for courses, verify and update your contact information, review grades, obtain transcripts, make payments, view your course schedule, and more.
- Identify your proctor and exam site before the first day of courses. To provide Purdue with your exam proctor, log into Manage My Account and click on Confirm/Update My Exam Site and Proctor Information, select the proctor, or enter the new proctor information.
For additional information and help related to your Purdue accounts, call 765-494-4000 or visit www.itap.purdue.edu/help/.