Programs for Future Students (Grades 5-12)
To discover the exciting opportunities that Purdue and an engineering career have to offer, plan on attending one of our pre-college or recruitment programs. Designed to provide an inside view of Purdue Engineering, these events offer a glimpse into the engineering profession plus a personal look at our schools and majors, curriculum, and campus life.
The Department of Engineering Education, Minority Engineering Program, and Women in Engineering Program all hold events throughout the year. We encourage you to explore these opportunities by following the links below, and we look forward to seeing you on campus in the near future!
Summer Engineering Workshops (SEW)
- Participants will have completed 6th or 7th Grade
- Participants will have completed 8th Grade
Pre-Freshman And Cooperative Education (PREFACE)
- Participants will have completed 9th or 10th Grade
Multiethnic Introduction to Engineering (MITE)
- Participants will have completed 11th Grade
- Summer Engineering Workshops (SEW)
- Recruitment events:
- Participants will have completed 11th grade
- Pre-college events: